Serves 4-6 servings
You might have enjoyed tuna in sandwiches growing up, or even still today. But have you ever had a Mediterranean Tuna Steak?
- 4 (6-ounce) Yellowfin tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 /2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 /2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 /8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped & seeded tomato
- 1 /4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 chopped pitted kalamata olives
PREP & COOK
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt, coriander, and pepper.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- While fish cooks, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomato, and remaining ingredients. Serve tomato mixture over fish.