500 g potatoes
400 g tomatoes
200 g green beans
½ red onions
140 g tuna
1 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 handful of chives
Salt and pepper
Sign up for FREE right now and get 10€ off your first order of products in our shop!
- Hull the beans and peel the potatoes. Rinse everything well.
- Dip the potatoes in a pan of cold water. Bring to a boil and after 10 minutes of cooking add the green beans for 15 minutes of additional cooking.
- Meanwhile, rinse and cut the tomatoes. Rinse and chop the basil. Peel and chop 1/2 onion. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the mustard, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- When the potatoes and beans are cooked. Put them under cold water to cool them (or let them cool at room temperature then in the refrigerator). Cut the potatoes into large pieces.
- Cook your eggs by immersing them for 8 minutes in a pan of boiling water. Pass them under cold water then peel them. Cut your eggs in 4.
- In a salad bowl, mix the tomatoes with the green beans, the potatoes, the onion, the drained and crumbled tuna. Add the basil, vinaigrette, salt, pepper and eggs. Gently mix and keep cool until ready to serve.