Lots of us crave burgers on a regular basis; there’s no doubt about it. But as adults, we realize that maybe we shouldn’t indulge too often. This Paleo Turkey Burger helps us limit red meat and still enjoy all the mouthwatering flavor.
Can I substitute any ingredients?
Absolutely! We obviously love ours as is, but there are a few swaps you can make that we totally support! Don’t have Worcestershire? Use soy sauce or even liquid smoke! Add some finely chopped shallots in with your garlic or swap out the parsley for any herbs you have on hand. You can also add more seasonings like paprika, chili powder or ground mustard. This recipe is flexible!
Can I grill it?
Yes, you can! If summer is calling, heat up your grill and cook your burgers outside. Char is always welcomed on burgers.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Hamburger buns
- Sliced tomatoes
PREP & COOK
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Serve on a bun with desired toppings.