Breakfast stacks are the breakfast of champions. So simple to make, and will keep you full long into lunchtime! Using a mason jar lid as a mold makes it easy to keep everything perfectly round so it stacks easily.
- 3 breakfast sausage patties
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- chives, for garnish
- Hot sauce, if desired
PREP & COOK
- Heat breakfast sausage according to instructions on box.
- Mash avocado onto breakfast sausage and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a medium skillet over medium heat with cooking spray, then spray the inside of a mason jar lid. Place mason jar lid in center of skillet and crack an egg inside. Season with salt and pepper and let cook 3 minutes until whites are set, then remove lid and continue cooking.
- Place egg on top of mashed avocado. Garnish with chives and drizzle with your favorite hot sauce.