Rich in heart-healthy omega-3s, salmon is a low-calorie protein source that’s also low in saturated fat. Check out this Keto Salmon recipe and enjoy its wonderful taste and benefits. These super-fresh foil-wrapped salmon grill packs make clean-up a breeze.
- 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 lemons, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh dill, for garnish
PREP & COOK
- Lay two pieces of foil on a flat surface. Place five spears of asparagus on foil and top with a fillet of salmon, 1 tablespoon butter, and two slices lemon. Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets total.
- Heat grill on high. Add foil packets to grill and grill until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes. Garnish with dill and serve.