Sometimes the easiest meals are the best meals. Keto Chicken Zucchini Alfredo is nothing short of delicious. With zoodles replacing the usual noodles, you’re in for a low-carb treat.
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 /4 lb. chicken breast
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 /4 c. half-and-half (or whole milk)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 /2 c. freshly grated parmesan (plus more for serving)
- 1 /4 c. fresh chopped parsley
PREP & COOK
- Make zucchini “pappardelle”: Using a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini lengthwise to create long, thin strips. Lay flat on a paper towel-lined baking sheet until ready to use.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and cook until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into strips.
- Add remaining tablespoon olive oil to the skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, then add half-and-half and cream cheese and cook, stirring often, until cream cheese is melted. Add parmesan, then season with salt and pepper and simmer until the sauce has thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in cooked chicken, zucchini pappardelle and parsley. Serve immediately.